This position is a new acquisition role, responsible for selling corporate payment solutions across domestic and global prospect base in large enterprise segment.
He/She needs strategic thoughts to manage medium to longer term sales cycles and is well versed in pricing negotiations.
He/She develops sales pipelines and tracks sales cycle to achieve targets for years.
He/She needs to design customized solution/ value proposition for the prospects signing, collaborating effectively with internal/ external partners including our global team.
The position also takes accountability to grow charge volume from the signed companies in their first 12 months.
The position is located in Tokyo. The position is under Sales Incentive Program and reports to Director of Large Market Team.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
1. Has Challenger sales skill set and strong accountability to achieve all assigned targets and contributes to team target.
2. Demonstrates good business acumen, ability to analyze prospect pipeline to deliver both short term targets and mid/long term sales growth.
3. Has strong communication skills with proficiency that create collaboration, plus impactful presentation skills to internal & external audience.(Native level Japanese and business level English)
4. Has ability to lead changes and innovations.
5. Has key competencies – strong in all aspects of competencies especially in "Drives Result" and "Inspire Others".
6: B2B sales or consulting experience at least 5 years.
|想定年収||600万～800万 + Sales Incentive bonus 40%~50%|