- Drive store project by initiating relevant stakeholders and third parties, such as landlord, dept. stores, various consultants, GCs, suppliers, with precise and close control. Good communication with HQ and local teams to enhance the retail efficiency.
- Prepare presentation of new projects for HQ store planning architects to create design by collecting information from dept. store, Land load, retail team, merchants, etc.
Good visual presentation skills with Photoshop, illustrator, are plus.
- Control importation process of architectural materials and furniture for new projects with strict control on time schedule
- Provide an analysis and report of planning, cost analysis, time schedule, and other managements needs with a sense of emergency.
- Project management on tasks, such as, furniture refreshment and design change of stores (not whole project but partially) , by communicating internally and externally. Architectural technical skills are necessarily.
- University degree
- Japanese and English (mandatory)
- 5 years of experience in architectural / interior contractor field
- PCs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and CAD
- Strong communication skill and stress resistance
- Passionate the brand
- Results driven with excellent attention to details