■ Key role and responsibilities
1. Coming up with PR strategies
2. Building relationships with the media and local influencers
a. Seek out brand ambassadors, influencers and potential media partnerships as well build on existing relationships with industry partners
b. Develop, build and maintain relationships with influencers and people key to the business as well as popular media outlets and key journalists, and influencers.
3. Arranging press conferences and PR events
a. Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery.
b. Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet (and hopefully exceed) expectations.
c. Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
d. Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships
e. Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.
4. Managing client relationships
a. Respond to all incoming media enquiries in a reactive and informative way
5. Writing press releases and calling around whenever you’re trying to generate publicity
a. Frequently prepare accurate press releases for a wide variety of media outlets
6. Writing reports on media coverage data
7. Overseeing content production (adverts, videos, social media and online PR stunts)
8. market research
a. Researching popular culture and points of interest as well as reacting to the latest trends and trading routes.
9. Bringing in new business opportunities
a. Work with internal teams as well as countries to be the responsible for the day to day PR activity for the organization in line with the content and campaign calendar.
b. Work closely with the marketing department to ensure features appear and are reaching the right target media.
c. Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to your team
d. Travelling to on site inspections and project managing events
e. To assist and support in times of crisis by assisting in drafting media statements, monitoring and dissemination of information.
f. Provide administrative support to the marketing department as and when required
g. Support with writing and producing content for all marketing channels
● Previous experience within a similar PR role
● Excellent creative and persuasive copywriting skills
● Be a strong team player with a 'can do' attitude
● Confident in your approach to the development of relationships with media partners
● Understanding the digital and traditional media landscape
● bright creative thinker
● Organized approach to work with faultless prioritizing skills