|業界||Multinational E-commerce and Technology Company|
|職種||Software Development Engineer|
Play a key role in building and improving the software solutions and work with other software engineers in Japan, US and India as well as with business stakeholders mainly in Japan. Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Drive or participate in the design, development, implementation, testing and documentation of small-to-large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications, systems and services using Java, Object-oriented Design and Distributed Programming.
- Translate functional requirements into robust, scalable, supportable solutions that work well within the overall system architecture.
- Work on the full development cycle; from design, implementation, and testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance.
- Evaluate and make decisions around the use of new or existing software products and tools.
Technically strong with knowledge in distributed systems, micro-services, experience developing large scale web application, and be aware of the intricacy of various services that form a large e-commerce platform. You take pride in tackling challenges, excel at working in an agile environment and get excited in taking high level concepts to fully implemented technical solutions for customers. You will get your hands dirty designing full stack of software and work with business stakeholders, data scientist and partner technical teams across US and other locations. You will create quality software by applying software engineering best practices, while being exposed to a myriad of technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or relevant work experience
- 4+ years professional software development experience
- 4+ years developing web services or applications
- Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility trade-offs
- Understanding of web services technologies such as SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, and REST
- Ability to communicate in English
- Experience building complex software applications that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Experience in Machine Learning and Big Data